This Friday will be our first #21DayPRActionGuide challenge call in August. If you missed the previous challenges, you can get caught up on the Wasabi Publicity blog. 🖖
We’ll be discussing the first part of my book, “21 Day PR Action Guide: The Who, What, When, and Where To Launch a Successful PR Campaign.” If you haven’t already done so, download it free during the pandemic here, at PitchRate.com, a free media lead service. My business partner, Drew Gerber and I wrote this workbook to lead readers through the natural progression of creating and delivering a successful PR campaign. In other words, it’s all of our secrets! Enjoy. We believe the more you give something away, the more it comes back to you.
🙊 So what secrets are we giving away this week? We’ll be addressing questions like these:
- Why do you want press coverage in the first place?
- Does your bio work or is it weak?
- How do you stand out in a crowded newsroom?
- What are the essential elements of an online press kit, media alert, press release, and photo opportunity?
- How do you create the best news and story ideas related to breaking, seasonal, and evergreen angles?
- Why research is always your first step.
If you like secrets of the successful, join us. Not only will I be spilling the beans on how I recently scored national NBC TV, but also, how you too can create secret weapons at the start of every PR campaign you start.
📢 I look forward to speaking everyone this Friday, August 14th at 1 pm Eastern.