At the same time, Wasabi sent out a full camera crew and captured more than 30 short clips of Dr. Brad and his colleague Connie Barton for their team’s informational and promotional use. Designed to pique the interest of social media users, the videos were shot at around one minute in length including the call to action at the end.
Once we had attention back where we wanted it, we began sharing some of the videos we produced. The results were staggering. Without any paid advertising to crowd source new fans, we achieved the following in 60 days:
- Dr. Bradley Nelson fan page People Talking About This metric increased from 266 to 1,789
- Healer’s Library fan page People Talking About This metric increased from 47 to 1,370
- Dr. Bradley Nelson fan page increased by 1,053 fans organically
- Healer’s Library fan page increased by 231 fans organically
- The viral videos reached nearly 100,000 people and were viewed more than 85,000 times on Facebook
Dr. Bradley Nelson Facebook page:
Healers Library Facebook page:
Through the use of a combination of top-tier video production and edge-ranking methods for building engagement, Wasabi successfully created a viral video campaign for Dr. Bradley Nelson. The campaign boosted brand recognition, as well as promoted internal list building through the built-in call to action at the end of the videos.
Organic viral video status and fan page increases were the trophy-piece deliverables for the client.