Yes, I’m revealing our trade secrets. The saying “spill the beans” comes from Greece when a jar of voting beans would be spilled. Just in time for election season, I’m spilling our beans for your PR success. You can see the formulas laid out in our workbook, “21 Day PR Action Guide: The Who, What, When, and Where To Launch a Successful PR Campaign” page 100. (To download the workbook at no cost, no opt-in during the pandemic, visit PitchRate.com.)
In a future blog and in this Friday’s free PR coaching call, I’ll tell you which formula was used to score these placements:
MIX AND MATCH ??
Which of these recent following placements used which formula? Take your best guess. I’ll reveal the secrets here in a future blog and you can also join me on our Friday at 1 pm eastern calls. (Hint: Check this link for past and future calls.)
- Breaking News Pitch Formula
- Seasonal/holiday/news Pitch Formula
- Radio Pitch Formula
- TV Pitch Formula
- Magazine Pitch Formula
- Internet Pitch Formula
- ? NBC Boston: 5 Tips to Help Women Raise Their Voice
- ☝️ NBC Tampa: Organizing Photos
- ? Real Simple Magazine: Judging Financial Apps
- ☝️ CBS San Diego: Finding Peace During Stressful and Anxious Times
- ? Thrive Global: Life Is Meditation
- ☝️ Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu: With Ken Honda
- ? Conscious Talk Radio on 1150KKNW
Can you guess which formula my team used to score which placements? I’ll be spilling our beans soon. So, check back here at this blog or join me for our Fridays at 1 pm eastern calls.
? Register here ?