Positioning Your Eggs in the Media’s Baskets
Teleseminar with speaker, author and humorist, Bonnie Lowell
On Tuesday, September 21st, I will coach author, mom and determined entrepreneur, Bonnie Lowell for PitchRate’s PR Happy Hour. Here’s more!
So you’ve spent hours, days, even months, developing your amazing brand for your product, service of book. Now what? You’re an expert, right? But are you struggling to position your platform within the market and find it hard to determine what direction your branding should take?
A former commedienne, Bonnie just gave birth to her new book (minus the nausea and stretch marks): “Maternally Speaking: I gave Birth to Four Eggs! (One Scrambled, Fried, Over Easy & Sunny Side Up).” All Bonnie needs now is help positioning herself as an expert in the market.
Sound familiar? Join us on Tuesday for this awesome 40 minute call where you’ll learn:
- How to broaden your media outreach to place your eggs in several baskets
- How to make your product, service or book newsworthy
- How to use powerful PR language to position and add credibility to your platform
- The best types of media venues for you
- Publicity advice if your platform is not tip-based
- How to prepare for an interview
- And much, much more!
Don’t miss it!
DAY: Tuesday, September 21st, 2010
TIME: 3:00 PM EDT / 12:00 PM PDT
CALL-IN NUMER: 1-219-509-8111
ACCESS CODE: 194645